Saturday, March 31, 2007

Pampers coupon in Brandsavers

Here's to hoping someone gets the brandsavers coupon guide this weekend and doesn't need the pampers coupons in it. I would love to take them off your hands.

We got bad news this week from hubby's work and he is laid off on April 26th. He said he will take part time but it's less shifts and no benefits which really SUCKS, especially because we are a family. We always find a way to manage, as hard as it gets at times, so I know somehow we will come out on top and survive. Just a waiting game until more full times open. Downside is that there are a few people above him in seniority who also got the cut, like my mom. She is on a cruise though and doesn't know that she is layed off. Sucky way to come home and find that out, and I know she'll ask when she arrives home, I have her notice here so I think i'll give her the envelope as she drops me off. She is a strong lady and I know she will be alright too as she will also tell them to put her in the part time pool (above hubby though as she has more hours). Cutting hours like this sure sucks. I use her van when she is working and now it won't be anything consistant, which will make swimming lessons hard because I know she won't want to work every Friday. At least Brad can take Friday and Mondays off now. I can go back to my program which I miss very much!!!!!! It helps keep me sane in all this chaos.

No comments: