Monday, April 30, 2007

Still kickin

I'm here I"m here!!!!!! But not for long, hubby just walked in with a banana creme blizzard and I can't wait to eat it.

Things are going good. Love the faces I get when I go in public and tell people i'm not sure who all the kids daddy's are (remember I have 4 extra daycare kids). Not my fault people think i've overpopulated the city all by myself. I had to tell one lady because, no doubt, the poor lady was about to pass out when I told her I had 4 kids at school, while I had all the babies, and toddler, with me. Things are going great with the daycare though. Almost couldn't ask for better. One little boy wasn't happy all day today, I have no clue why, but we managed and got through the day.

My kids are busy busy busy. With soccer, swimming, track and feild and trying to have a life in there somewhere, there isn't much other time.

We had a huge scare with hubby loosing his job. Thankfully he got it back in a different position before the start date for loosing it kicked in. It's nerve racking not knowing what's happening.

Hope all my friends are doing well, Jobthingy not sure if i'm glad i'm here with you learning to drive. Hope that goes well for you.

No comments: