Monday, June 9, 2008

Annoying

Some things in life are so freaking annoying. One of those things is the fact my husband feels the need to add most of my friends to his friends list on facebook. Just because he sees a person he has to add them if he knows who they are even if they don't ever talk. I had facebook first. Fair enough that he adds some of the same friends, they are both of ours. But he has added people he hates just because they are on my list. Now I have added some of the kids soccer coaches, and he wants to just because I did. Let me have my own friends and acquaintances already!!!!!!!

Also what is annoying is when I make new friends he scares them away because he is always talking/messaging/phoning them bugging them all the time. I have had friends that will no longer come around because of him. He gets obsessed with them. I don't have to call my friends all the time and beg them to come over like he does. I need to life part of my life for me and not him. I can make and keep friends but he makes them and scares all of them away and then scares mine away. Why can't he understand new friends don't want to be harassed all the time and don't want to constantly be at our house or go out with us or have us there. Once in awhile fine but not all the time. It's not just me thinking this about him but other people too, he scares people away.

1 comment:

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

haha he never added me