Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tomorrows Valentine's Day

The season of love. Yeah ok whatever, somebody should really tell the stores this. To me love isn't jacking up the prices of flowers and crap like that because it's the romantic holiday. I want flowers damn it but I won't let hubby pay $40 bucks for a dozen roses when normally they are $12. We did however, go out for dinner this past weekend and it was so nice. The wait was over an hour but it was well worth it. Then dinner was superb and the wine was oh so nice. I didn't even drink 2 glasses and had to stop so I could drive home, hubby on the other hand finished the litre that we got. With the crap he pulled it was nice that it seemed like he was all about me that night. Odd thing is the waiter was the same way. It was rather amusing how he talked to my boobs most of the time he was at our table because he was so much younger than we were. We got all dressed up and it felt awesome to be going out to have dinner and relax. Our babysitter was superb, despite having a hard time with Keona. Alex was at a friends house. The two big kids were in bed sleeping and Timothy was cuddling as we walked in. I guess she had Timothy asleep also when Keona decided to go yelling through the house and wake him up. They looked so relaxed though, it was too sweet. The kids love when she comes over, and love it more when she sleeps over.

Brad is the worst at waiting to give presents so he gave me my card and two candles yesturday, he wanted to light them last night while I soaked in the tub and relaxed. Luckily before I relaxed too much I managed to get out, just in time to feed my chunky monkey, then he fell asleep, then he woke up ten minutes later, came and cuddled his momma and went back to sleep for a good chunk of the night.

Keona is having her first school Valentine's party today and was so excited to go and she promised me she would behave. She wants to be there so badly I hope she can. The boys will have theirs tomorrow.

Happy Valentine's everyone!!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Maven said...

Happy Valentines Day to you, too. I'm so glad that Brad seems to be treating you the way you deserve to be treated. And yay for a dinner out! I can't wait to do that with Geekster soon :)

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

dinner out! WOOHOO. sounds like fun. i think that is like my fav thing int he whole world to do.. go out to a restaurant for dinner. maybe its because i have no work to do but pick something. no prepping, no cooking, no cleaning.