Thursday, February 1, 2007

It's a new day

Time to start leaving all the shit in the background. I'm the only mom my kids have and i'm going to be the best that I can be no matter how the other half treats them. When they get older things will come back around. I love my kids so much, even when they cause total chaos in my house. My oldest is being a total gentleman lately. He's helping out around the house a ton and loves his momma to death. Zachary is my little peanut. He's still so tiny and loveable. His growling and stomping when he doesn't get his way is rather amusing now and boy does it piss him off when I laugh at it. Keona, well Keona is Keona, She is a total diva when she wants to be and a tom boy as quick as you can turn around. I guess that's what 2 big brothers does to you, sure did that to me. Timothy is my baby boy, he is about to cute teeth 4-6 and although he can be grouchy he made mommies night last night by only getting up once during the night and his daddy fed him while mom slept. That is one good thing about the other half, he does get up the odd time at night to feed the baby. When he doesn't Timothy loves it because he gets booby. Yes at 8 plus months he's still my booby boy, I told him if he bites that's it, he laughed at me but since telling him he hasn't bitten. Smart little monkey.

I'm feeling awesome tonight. I bought all my groceries with daycare money (that I earned) and still had some left over!!!!!! I made more money than was needed for groceries for a family of 6 plus daycare kids. I'm so excited about that.

Brad started his therapy and surprize, surprize, the therapist, which is being paid for by tax dollars, told him the same freaken thing i've been saying and everyone else around him has been saying!!!!! What another waste of money, but he is too hot headed to beleive family. Oh well, such is life.

1 comment:

The Maven said...

Sounds like things are turning the corner, which is soooo awesome!

Keep updating, please. It's so nice to hear that things are looking up :)