Friday, February 8, 2008

And the Cool Mommy Award goes to.........

Why me of course!!!!! I am the cool mommy who rented the SoccerPlex for my kids for their pd day. Yup, right now it's just for my kids, but I did tell them they could each invite a couple friends. It will give Alex great practice and they can all have tons of fun without wrecking havoc on my house. My house will be safe, at least for that afternoon.

I also know i'm cool because Zachary told me so last week. He and his friends were talking at school and sports teams came up and how cool the players are. Zachary told them that his one of the big players talks to his mommy often. Well that alone shot me into cool-dom. Because a member of the Chill talks to me i'm cool. They don't seem to think that the fact the Chill players coached some of them for soccer in the Spring meant as much as their heroes talking to their parents often. A few years ago all it took was me making cupcakes for all the holidays for school, now they are all health nuts there it's crazy.


Why couldn't being cool be this easy when I was in school? I love my kids!!!!

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Yeah, you're the coolest!