Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Saga Continues........

It's now been 15 weeks since the old man got hurt. Things are getting worse and not better. We have lots of my family and our friends helping out. The biggest help arrives on the 15th though when my big sister arrives to save what's left of my sanity. I feel like I have 5 kids plus my daycare kids and i'm doing it all on my own. It's really hard and I give all the single moms out there a huge applause for having to do it all the time. I know eventually my time will come to an end and I will have my regular help.

I have found out that sometimes help comes where you least expect it. We have one friend that has made things alot easier for us. He's been there to listen to what's going on. He's been there to give me hope things will get better. He's watched my big boys while I had to go the the ER so they wouldn't miss soccer. He's there to give us rides when needed. My kids all look up to him, from the first day they met him in the Spring. He coaches all my kids soccer. He's #6 for our Thunder Bay Chill soccer team and he cares about his fans and their families. Thanks Wilson!!!!

No comments: