Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Titleless

I really don't know what to call todays blog. I have a relatively slow house today, meaning 2 of my daycare kids aren't here so there are only 4 kids running around (7 when school gets out). We are off to play group this morning. The ladies there will be thrilled when they see one of the kids because they missed him. He came for a few weeks and then disappeared until now. They thought I was nuts last week bringing 3 kids, one walked, on on my back and one in the stroller. Makes me wonder what they will think today, when there is an extra one.

My big boys go to a club in the afternoons on Wednesday but one of the main leaders is busy today so there is no club. Hopefully it warms up that all the big kids can go outside for a few minutes when they arrive home. That's always a hit with mr attitude who doesn't want to do anything I ask him too, and if he does it's constant bitching. I love that kid though. Tonight he goes to the library to read aloud with a buddy.

Tomorrow the other half is off work. He has company coming over in the morning, because you know there isn't enough people in my house already, no kids though just an adult. He wants to go away for a weekend with him at the beginning of March but I don't think he's going to have enough trust to do that yet. Also hubby has his first councilling appt tomorrow. I suggested we go together but he doesn't want me there because he may say something I don't like and I might call him a liar. I told him don't lie and he wouldn't have to worry about that. This brings me to wonder how effective this is going to be. He tried antidepressents before and they didn't work. I talked to him and said he has to be totally honest with the counsilling because if he isn't it won't work. He got all pissy at me about that. I did tell him I really want it to work and i'm willing to work on it as much as he is, but i'm not doing it all, I can't.

1 comment:

The Maven said...

Just wanted to send out some hugs. Sounds like you're having a rough time right now.

Every relationship has its ups and downs. I haven't met a couple yet who hasn't gone through a difficult time together, especially with young children. I hope that the counselling helps both of you.

Hang in there *hugs*