Monday, April 12, 2010

Ever fearful Weigh-In

I only do this once a week because all I need is to panic i'm not loosing anything and my efforts are pointless. This week I watched what I ate - weekend was free days - didn't eat chocolate or consume any pop. I made an effort to make better food choices while out as well. I worked out every second day. I want to try to up that to a little every day. I know the Wii fit board is accurate. My dad and son weighed their suitcases on it before going on their cruise. When we got to the airport and they were weighed again low and behold the exact same amount as at my house. This week I lost 3 lbs. Not a big number but definately a start. My goal is 25lbs before the end of June when the kids get out of school. That leaves 22lbs to goal.

What makes me feel good as it was simple changes that did this. Nothing really big.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Yay for you Patty, 3 lbs while you maynot think that is alot, it is a step in the right direction

Anonymous said...

Good job Patty !

Dorothy said...

You go, Patty! It's all the little things that add up, isn't it? I started by switching from 5-Alive to regular oj and cut back on a pile of sugar (I drink a lot of it).