Monday, January 22, 2007

Due credit

To all those parents with multiples here's a ton of credit. I had all three kids under 1 today at the house in the afternoon and it was fun. Alot of work seeing i'm use to one little person. Everything took longer, which means I have less to "plan" during the day. Lunch took a bit to get through, remembering who's spoon was who's and not mixing them up. All the kids had different food to boot. As soon as Timothy is finishes off his baby food that will change though and i'll supply lunch for everyone. Then it was diaper change time, one after the other they all got a clean diaper. The best time was next when I, single handedly, got all 3 kids to nap at the same time. First the little girl fell asleep in my arms, Timothy crashed on the couch. The other little boy didn't really want to go to sleep but sure enough his eyes got heavier and heavier. When they all woke up it was a story and then snack and yet another round of diaper changes. All the big kids got off the bus (my two boys plus an extra boy I babysit) The kids played together really well and not long after the first little boy was picked up. Keona was a huge help today and loved having another girl to hang around with for once. More playing and cuddles and then the little girl was picked up and my after school boy.

Here I sit, after feeding my kids supper and getting Alex out the door to Cadets. I'm in one peice and amazed how well I did today with all the kids. I can do it!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

wow way to go. i would quit after the first round of diapers LOL

lushgurl said...

Good for you, and those little Angels.It is so hard to find someone who loves the kids, is trustworthy and can do it all with sanity intact!To steal Jobthingy's phrase...Way to go!!!

The Maven said...

Yeah, big pat on the back for you, Miss Patty! You're a saint, I tell you :)