Sunday, January 14, 2007

Where did it come from

Where on earth did all the stuff in my house come from? There is just so much of it, it's out of control. This year hopefully we can deal with all the stuff and work our way through the piles and rooms of it. I would love to have the office looking good but that seems to be the "where can this go" spot. Everything ends up in the office. Huge yard sale happening this summer. I have a little path from the door to the computer that I can navigate through. Lots of the yardsale stuff is sitting in here waiting for the warm weather. Time to make it's way to a corner in the porch. I have to add my baby's snowsuit to the pile, it's just getting too small on him and it's so sad. I did get a really cute one though from superstore yesturday for dirt cheap. It even came with a matching hat. Imagine my life when I think a matching hat with a snowsuit is one of my highlights from the day.

Oh well, i'm a sahm and proud of it. I make this family work, well at least I try to make us work. With kids who are going through major attitude spells (still hoping it's just a stage) and a over spender for a husband it's been a challagne. Some times are tighter than others but as long as the power is on, the kids have clothes and we are all fed I think i'm doing just fine. Not to say I wouldn't love to actually have money in the bank more than an hour after getting up on payday, or I would love a ton of the bills to disappear. Wouldn't we all love to have less bills and debt though. I'm going to spend even less this year and for how many years it takes to climb out of our hole and we will be successful financially also. I know I can do it and this is the year to make a big dent in the debt. It's not a new years resolution, it's a family resolution that by the end of the year our debt will be less, hopefully substantially less. If I can only get rid of 2 credit cards that will be a huge feat for us. I know we can do it and we will do it. And now I have all my friends to keep me accountable.

1 comment:

gracelizz said...

oh wow i hear yea keep your chin up and u can get through it all (lol atleast thats what i tell myself) Jen :)