Friday, January 12, 2007

Pissed off Rant

I wrote out a long post ranting about my husband and his mother but to actually publish it to the web would put me as low as they are and that wouldn't be right.

My hopes and dreams are that my husband can grow up and realize he is a married man and kissing his mothers ass won't get him what he wants. Also that my mil realizes that I don't listen to a word she has to say usually and that these are my children and I don't want them to be raised like hers were and she has no right telling me how to do so.

3 comments:

gracelizz said...

Omg i totally know how u feel!!! My ex mil is the same way and so is my ex. I wish u all the luck with this and if u ever need someone to talk to im hear for ya. Keep smiling hun. Jen :)

Susan said...

There is nothing worse than a meddling MIL!

The Maven said...

Here here!

I'm thankful that I have a wonderful, non-meddling MIL. I've known so many people in yours shoes.

The advantage? You'll learn how NOT to be a MIL like that and your future daughter-in-laws will thank you for it.