Thursday, January 18, 2007

I slept

Yes, I did and it felt great. I still woke up when Timothy did during the night but I fell back asleep as soon as I realized that the old man was taking care of him. Then I even got to sleep in some this morning. Not much because heaven knows my kids aren't quiet, but I didn't have to get out of bed as early and it definately felt good.

Today should be a good day, a bunch of kids coming over, eating lunch and going to play group. It will be even better if my husband can tell the truth for once when he goes for an assessment to get into anger management classes or whatever else he may need. Honesty isn't a strong point for him and it's funny because he is a shitty liar just like his mother. He gets so mad and frustrated when the lie is called on him, it's too funny and annoying at the same time. OH well though, maybe one day he will learn that his lying doesn't get him anywhere with me and his kids will learn his game too and I hate to see those relationships crumble anymore but they just won't be their with him. This is his last chance though with us, if things don't improve things will change. Like the saying is, you don't realize what you have until it's all gone.

2 comments:

gracelizz said...

be strong hun and make him work for u guys let him know the lieing and the mil have to stop

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

ugh i hate lying. Speedy's dad does the same thing. he lies all the time and i call him on it and he gets so pissed off.

my concern is that he doesnt realize that Speedy watches him lie and gets her to lie for him(example: the time they were visiting his ex and then they were on their way back to the current gf's and he said to speedy 'dont tell nikki we were there. she will get mad.. just say we were at the mall') which in turn tells her that lying is ok because dad said it was. i swear he makes me want to beat him with a bat..literally