Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Is it too much to Ask?

OMG, is it really too much to ask my hellions to not fight one morning? Keona's almost always the first one to fly out of bed so she wakes up Alex, who starts the day by freaking out on her. I told him that if he didn't want her going into his room, when the alarm went off he better get his butt out of bed and start getting ready because I was done with his pissiness. Then comes the dreaded breakfast time, it's all fighting the whole time. He did this, she did that. All freaken time. Today Alex is mad because he took all the "good" cereal but his bowl was overflowing. He did this so the other kids couldn't have any, saying they pigged out yesturday on the cereal, which was very interesting because yesturday they all had toast due to the lack of milk in the house. So I took his bowl and anything over the top went into Zachary's. If looks could kill that boy would have me so dead. Time to make lunches now and that starts a whole new war over who gets what snack. Because they can't take the same thing, that would be copying, and of course no one else can take something better than the other one. Getting ready to get out the door is the same thing. All morning.

Peace comes when that bus pulls away, because you can bet they fight all the way onto the bus also about who gets on first. I look forward to my house being overrun with babies, it's so much more peaceful, even when they are all crying!!!!!!

Just one morning I would like them not to bicker when they get ready. If not they will get ready seperately and will have to start getting up when their dad goes to work and getting ready, then they will each have 30 mintues.

2 comments:

The Maven said...

Oh goodness. I so know what you're talking about there.

Thankfully we don't have a lot of fighting in the mornings, but come 3pm it's insane. Two minutes of 'I missed you! Let's play!' followed by screaming and fighting and crying, oh my!

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

reason number 1345600 i am glad i just have one.