Monday, January 15, 2007

Rude people

I hate rude people so much. Especially when people call and they think threatening you will make money appear in your bank account. I told them the more they call doesn't magically make money appear. Also that the money tree they seem to think I have didn't do to well over the summer when it was so hot. I'm tired of answering my phone and think maybe i'll get caller id so when they call I can ignore it. Or maybe i'll cancel my home phone and they will actually have to write to talk to me. Imagine that, people writing to others to do business. And they hate that I don't give them a set amount, I could do that but then heaven forbid there isn't that much in the bank when it comes time to pay and if there's more i've had one get mad at me because I paid more than I said. WTF, you would think they would be happy with a larger payment, but no, I didn't keep the promise and gave them more than agreed on. Now I just give people a date and say they can get some on that day, which isn't good for most of them but oh well. I think everyone can have $5 a month, that way i'm making an effort to pay them and they can't keep calling me or do anything else. I also hate when they try to force you into a certain amount, you tell them you can't make that amount and they go and get all pissy on you. Then they call back the day after they said you had to pay and bitch because you didn't do that. Well I never made a deal to begin with and I can't help what they put on their screens. I don't make promises for amounts, so when they say I did I can catch them on the lie every time. They don't like that either. Stupid people who try to play consumers.

3 comments:

gracelizz said...

hahahah our money trees... The funny thing about those ppl that bug us for money there just employees of call centers and most have the same problems as us so just get hard back on them and see how they like it. Jen

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

i like when they tell you to borrow froma family member or to put it on a credit card

pbfwood said...

They did tell me that. I'm like, I have no family member to borrow from and if I could put it on a credit card you guys wouldn't be calling me in the first place. Or they want me to take out a consolidation loan, to which I tell them with my credit I can't and why would i want to get in more debt if I'm having troubles getting out of what i'm in.