Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Welcome to Crazytown

Yes, I live in Crazytown. I'm the proud momma to 4 great kids and now my daycare is full. I have my own almost 8 month old at home, plus then another 8 month old little girl who I will start babysitting on Monday. If that's not enough for you though I have one of the cutest little boys who is almost 1 that I also watch. Oh yeah and then there are the 16 month old twins that I'm watching for 2 weeks at the end of this month, beginning of next. Yup, I think Crazytown explains where I live. Lots of organization and hopefully a strong routine will fall into place for us.

Keona is thrilled with this because she is finally getting a girl to play with. Out of all my daycare kids and my own kids she was the only girl. I'm really happy that she won't be the only one now. My house is so much fun, it's literally a fun house, without the scary mirrors. I have the best job in the world, I get to play all day and I get paid for it. I know it's alot of work still but as long as I have stuff ready to go (like food, kids want to eat for some reason) then it shall be successful. I get to stay home with my own children and watch other peoples children when they need to work. I love it!!!!!!!

So, anyone up for a visit?

2 comments:

gracelizz said...

hahah i know how u can get more girls at your daycare lol u cant take care of all 12 of mine for me!!! LOL Jen

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

dude.. seriously.. 12 kids!

youre nuts. i could never have that many children in my house at one time... not without serious amounts of vodka anyways to keep me sane.