Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Winter that Hasn't been

Last time I checked I was still in Canada. I'm thanking the army now for all the tents they have graciously donated for the citizens of Canada to live in. See, it's been so mild here this winter that our igloos just couldn't withstand the conditions and have all melted. We would have no where to live if it wasn't for the tents. If only they would have withheld the warmth until yesturday when the temps dropped and it's freezing, like it should be in winter. I went out today and came home an ice cube. Thank goodness I didnt' have to take out the little people, just Alex. He had a dentist appt and when I got there after braving the cold, they said they had to rebook. If I knew they were going to do that I would have gotten a transfer when I got on the bus so I wouldn't have to pay twice.

It's suppose to snow tonight, not holding my breathe as it was suppose to snow the entire last week of last year and that never came either. It seems when it says snow, it actually rains or does nothing. On with our lack of Winter in the country known for winters.

2 comments:

gracelizz said...

hahha igloos lol thats so funny keep up the great work with ur blogs i love reading them
Jen

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

LOL tents. you crack me up